Join muscle max gym
- Plan A1: Monthly membership paid each month $36.00 plus tax
- Plan A6: Six-month membership paid once every six months $201 plus tax (save $15)
- Plan A12: Twelve-month membership paid once annually $396 plus tax (1 month free)
Couples / Family (all at the same address), and Non-active 1st responder
- Plan B1 – Monthly membership per person each month $33 plus tax
- Plan B6 – Six-month membership paid once each six months per person $183 plus tax (save $15 pp) Plan Plan
- Plan B12 – Twelve-month membership paid once annually $363 plus tax (1 month free)
Active 1st Responder, Veteran, and Retiree age 65+
- Plan C1 – Monthly membership per person each month $ 30 plus tax
- Plan C6 – Six-month membership paid once each six months per person $165 plus tax (save $15 pp)
- Plan C12 – Twelve-month membership paid once annually $330 plus tax (1 month free)
We can email the forms to you upon request or you can fill the forms out when you get here. Payments can be made in person at the gym. You can see our staffed hours at the bottom of this page. Please be patient with us as we get all of our new systems up and running. The equipment has been cleaned and disinfected, new signs are going up and we’re as excited as you are to get back in the gym!
Do something today that your future self will thank you for
Former Gateway Members
YES – We are honoring a former Gateway Fitness membership for anyone who has time left on their membership commencing with the day we opened the doors as long as they purchase at least one month of a Muscle Max membership.
More information for former Gateway Fitness members:
Example A – John purchased a membership for a year last December 1, 2019. There would be no cost to John for his MMX membership from 9/18/20 – 11/30/20 (even though MMX received none of John’s previous membership money).
Example B – If John purchased an annual membership last July 2019 then John has no membership gift credit with MMX because his membership concluded before MMX ever owned the gym. If John wants some kind of credit, he should contact the former owner.
Achieve your fitness goals
Send us an email today to get started towards your 24/7 gym access